Saturday 31 May 2014

Garnier BB Cream Review

Hii all !! Today i am going to talk about BB cream. So let me first share what I know about BB creams. Firstly full form of BB cream is beauty balm. It's an all in one cream, which replaces the need of serum, moisturizer, primer, foundation and sunblock (Reiterating exactly what i learnt about BB creams !). BB cream even's out skin tone and helps boost skin glow. Okie now lets jump on to review. I don't use BB cream daily but when I go out for outing with friends I use it to get the makeup mellow look. 

Garnier B-B Cream




Garnier claims

Is B.B.Cream right for me ?
Yes,If you are looking for skin care that instantly and effectively helps make your skin perfect, which is 

  • Fairer  
  • Glowing
  • Smooth
  • Even Toned
  • Moisturized
For more information read the description in the below picture.


Price: 

Rs. 99 for 18 g.

Shelf Life:

  36 months from the Mfg date.

My personal views about this product:


Finish-

This even's out our skin with a subtle glow. Skin looks to an extent hydrated and healthy. It doesn't cover blemishes or heal them as far as I noticed. If we are looking for something to replace our foundation ,this will disappoint us. We all know it's a competitor for MNY BB cream. If we want a budget friendly product with light coverage, then this is the one going to top the rest of the brands.

Packaging- 

It comes in a cute little tube. I like the color of this packaging. It is so small and cute so we can carry it and need not worry about space for rest of items.



Staying Power- 

This stays put for 5 hours, but doesn't fade away. It doesn't turn color or anything like that. I have not experienced any break out after using this. 

Consistency- 

Its a thick liquid which, when blended disappears into skin. Even though it  looks thick it isn't a tough player in blending.




Fragrance- 

It smells cosmetic which I don't like at all. This didn't cause headache, but I am not happy with how it smells.

SunProof-

 Okie this one got me totally!. It has SPF 24 which rocks in my world. This Product also claims it gives protection against both UVA and UVB protection. If you want to know more about sunscreen (Click).

Availability -

In all malls and even almost all shopping websites. Only one shade available.

What I think could have been better:


  • Fragrance
  • Coverage
  • Many shades


Coming to my novel time. I read Blood Promise (4th part of Vampire Academy). This book was not at all like VA series. I got frustrated and annoyed reading this, I had to slog through nearly 120 pages to go to the main story just to find that I am going to hate Rose (Main character) and Dimitri (Her so called bf who turn's into strigoi). When I read at last she killed him I was happy( Even though part of me wanted him alive with her). So we go through how she again saves Lizza (her Bff and bond mate). At the end, we get a letter from D (From where did this come?). I feel like the author has dragged the story too much in this book. I skipped many pages which I never do, that too din expect it in VA series.

That's all for now. Will meet you all soon with an amazing product. Bubye.

2 comments :

  1. Love the details in this review. I love BB creams!

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete